Old Town’s Best Kept Secret
Pizza Bella Italian Bistro, also known as “Old Town’s Best Kept Secret,” isn’t exactly in the heart of Old Town, but people will definitely go a little out of the heart to taste and experience their deliciousness!
You can sample a variety of popular Italian dishes from traditional spaghetti to stuffed tortellini to cheesy bread to their award winning pizza.
For over forty years Pizza Bella has offered authentic Italian cuisine that has been praised by locals and national food critics alike and has been.written about in six national write ups.
- Pizza Festiva Winner — Orlando, Florida
- Golden Medallion Winner — California Milk Advisory Board
- Pizza Festiva Winner — Las Vegas, Nevada
- Best Pizza In America — ABC’s Nationally Televised Mike and Maty Show
- 1995 Grand Master Chef Award —California Milk Advisory Board
- Six National Write Ups — “…somewhat of a Mecca for serious pizza and pasta aficionados” – The San Diego Union Tribune
Come Visit Us
Come to Old Town and see for yourself what makes Pizza Bella Italian Bistro one of San Diego’s most exciting Italian restaurants.